Centrifugal Pump System Operation
The liquid then travels vertically upward through the bowl. Particles heavier than the liquid separate and move to the perimeter of the centrifuge-bowl, depositing on the inside wall of the bowl and forming a dense solids cake that becomes relatively moisture free under accelerated gravitational force. The clarified liquid exits through the outer chamber of the bowl.
After an elapsed period of process time, the bowl reaches its solids holding capacity, and the machine needs to be turned off. The hinged enclosure cover is unlatched and opened and then the bowl is removed from the bottom. Solids are scraped from the bowl, which is then cleaned out and put back into the unit to resume operation.
General Application & Benefits :-
- Compact design saves floor space
- No additional cost for filter media
- Operation requires minimal time and attention
- Cleaner working fluids equal improved product quality
- Extended process liquid, media and tool life
- Reduced production equipment downtime for maintenance and clean outs
- Minimised waste volumes with relatively dry dip free sludge and no consumable filter elements
- Environmental compliance
- Personal satisfaction through simple operation